Sunday, March 21, 2010

Game Design Workshop

In addition to politics and policy another obsession of mine is gaming. Board games, card games, computer games. I play a lot of games. I spend a lot time thinking about games in general and aspects of game design in particular. Like any true gamer I've got some words of advice for the people making games today.


To further feed the gaming beast I'm starting a new feature on this blog: the Game Design Workshop. This will be an intermittent series where I'll analyze some aspect of a particular game, pitch game designs and explore the arcane art of making something fun.

Posts in this series will be marked GDW in the title. I'll keep this post updated with links to the other posts in the series.


Posts in this series:

Failure is Not and Option: Storytelling in Video Games
Building a Better BioWare Game

No comments:

Post a Comment